Fire dance is an active meditation loosely based on Osho’s Kundalini meditation. There are several stages that can be followed.
- Shake the body. Stand loosely, hips slightly bend and let the shaking occur from the hips. Allow the shaking to become stronger or more gently by itself.
- Dance. After the music changes dance to the music.
- Playfulness. Let the inner child loose. Dance freely.
- Going inward. Sit down and close your eyes. Observe the music and be aware of yourself.
- Going deeper.
- Gratefulness. Slowly rise up and give gratitude. If there are other people joining the meditation you can fold your hands and salute them with a gentle bow. When you are alone give gratitude for being alive.
Get the whole cd here: https://atmanimusic.bandcamp.com